View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #26
N8man
Babbling Farker

Default Night Three....Soups On!!!!

Stopped by the market on the way home and picked up some heavy cream, sour cream and Saltines (Bob, where you at?) Got the pot out of the Fridge and back onto the stove top for the third time....
Look at how thick it has gotten since last night...The Noodles have released their starches into the Broth and worked their Magic.....

Scooped out the first official Bowl without the Heavy Cream....

Slight hint of Hickory Smoke, not overpowering, with subtle tastes of the blended herbs, and cooked vegetables, packing definite heat from the peppers to the back of the palate, down the gullet with sinus clearing properties... Delightful
The next bowl or, rather three, I added a Double Shot glass of Heavy Cream along with a spoonful of Sour Cream...Mighty Delightful.
Sorry, no pix of those, too busy, Nomnomnomnomnomnom...
I think I'm going to leave the Soup Pot Mixture as is and adjust each individual serving to taste.
Cathy said," It is pretty good but, a little too spicy for my delicate, sensitive, flower goddess like being.." Ok...I made some of that up on the fly.....
Womern!!!!
I'm going to Freeze six quarts to have during the colder months, and take some to work tomorrow to share with my pals there....
All in all I consider this a total success and will do it this way again...

Thanx for the comments and checking out my pix.....

How I Fire Up That Ugly DrumPit Smoker!!!!
N8man is offline   Reply With Quote