Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Old school horizontal drum

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.7%

• Total voters
What brother J.D. Mcgee said..............except the giggle part. :biggrin:

Since you asked . . . . .
The side table is the top from a wine barrel, nice red wine stain to it.
The charcoal grate sits 6" below the cooking grate just like most grills.
The charcoal basket uses the same grate as a 22.5 Weber, just like the UDSs but I made it short because I do not need that much charcoal to grill.
The ash tray is removable with an ash bucket that slides in. I use a 100 lb marine magnet (I think it is that strong) to get the ash tray out. The lid is the top 6" of a closed head donor drum welded to the lid of a drum with the entire center cut out. So it has a built in 2" threaded exhaust hole.
It has 4 intakes, 3/4" closed nipples that I ran inside only the thickness of the conduit nuts so the ash tray could be as large as possible.
Shuts down pretty quick with the orange can over the exhaust and the intakes closed.

So I got twins that do both jobs for me.

We use the wsm's. I have four of them but really only need two. what am I gonna do?

UDS for Sensational Smoked Meats
attachment.php

attachment.php

UDG for Outstanding Grilled Meats
attachment.php

attachment.php

And the Schlong Tube Weber 18.5" just because it's so Spectacular
attachment.php

attachment.php

Backwoods Party. Have many other cookers and they have all been very lonely since I got the Party this winter.

It's all in my sig, but my primary go to cooker would be one of the WSMs. My Cimmaron for ribs. Haven't used the Chuckwagon (horizontal/vertical offset), yet. And of course there are the uber versatile kettles...

My Weber 22.5" kettle is still my "go to" cooker.

I love using the WSM, and I often plan weekends around cooking on it, but my kettle is something I can, and often do, use every day.

For making $$ it's an FEC500,

For eating at home it's a Big Green Egg, Large (was a Ducane gas grill that finaly died).

Backwoods Party. Have many other cookers and they have all been very lonely since I got the Party this winter.

true that brother, since the FatGirl showed up I havent fired up the Bandera at all. Its so easy it is actually too good, I miss playing with the fire.........

I still try to get my pyro therapy playing with the Chargriller.

Mine are listed in my sig as well, lately I default to the WSM whenever I get the chance, trying to learn temp control...

My main set up is a trailer with two Fatboys and a Competitor on it and when I need extra room or for a pig it's the Lang.

My sig pretty much says it all

I have the Spicewine Turbo get er done 2007 model. I use my other cookers to start my chimneys on since geting my SW. Thats the truth..

My sig also says it all. I have 2 CG's w/sfb... one for beef and chicken, the other for the pork products. The Weber's get used only once in a while, not near as much as the CG's, they are my main cookers.

BTW, did Muzzlebrake say he puts his meat in fatgirls in the woods out back :eek: :biggrin: pass it on....:twisted:

I put my meat into a Backwoods Fatgirl these days.............

Back