• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Saturday ribs

Bagman

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Was a busy week at work and have been getting my boat prepped and painted for a upcoming show. Looked forward to getting up Sat morning and firing up the stick burner and catching up on yard work etc. Wife was out of town so I took a rack of spares, removed membrane, didnt even bother trimming like I normally do. Mixed up the new rub and coated ribs. Onto the pit around noon. Cooked at 225 to 240 for 5 1/2 hours. No foil. Overall I was happy with the results, except for there wasnt enough heat in the rub. I will adjust for next time. I suck at taking pics of food but here are a few anyways.

Man you are awesome!!!! I prefer Sam Adams though. :-D I love more heat in my rubs too but no one else in the family can eat anything with a tiny bit of spice.

Great looking ribs! I'm loving that green grass too. :shock: :grin:

They look great. This is the best way to cook ribs, remove the membrane, rub, and don't mess with them otherwise, just let them cook until done.

My Saturday Ribs

I think I prefer your climate to mine. At least it warmed up to 12 degrees!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 137
Ribs look great! What kind of boat you showing?

Airboat. We have our biggest show in March. This is my 3rd one i have built in a year and a half. Will post a pic when i get to my office in the morning.

Thanks for the compliments on the ribs. I wish i could stay home everyday and just cook lol

Ribs look great. Looks like a nice sunny fl day. Can't wait yo see the air boat pics. Moved from south fl back in 99 I don't think they know what air boats are where I'm at.

Good look'in Ribs! I added some southwest season and triple pepper to
my last rub. It heated up. :mad2:

Heres a couple of pics of a couple boats I built. The first boat has a 383 stroker on it and the second has a supercharged LS. BBQ and boats are definitely my addictions LOL

Back