• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Seasoning the Assassin/1st cook...lots of Pron

more pics to follow throughout the day

Attachments

• photo (91).jpg
    photo (91).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 474
  • photo (93).jpg
    photo (93).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 472
  • photo (94).jpg
    photo (94).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 472
Ribs to put on later and some chocolate chip muffins and coffee while I trim and prep

Attachments

• photo (70).jpg
    photo (70).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 469
  • photo (75).jpg
    photo (75).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 470
What did you fill the chute with? If using lump, make sure you don't have any real long chunks or they may cause a jam in the chute. Looks good.

Looks like you and "Walt" are cookin a batch of goodies for the Hood:wink:

This morning is a beauty, eh? Many have tried to emulate Heisenberg's signature thin blue, but they are just imitators ;)

Threw some jalapeno n cheddar and garlic sausage on....and oh ya...that's a PBR in the coozie!

Attachments

• photo (95).jpg
    photo (95).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 426
  • photo (96).jpg
    photo (96).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 429
Isn't there a pitmaster rule about only using less than 10% of a smokers capacity? I believe it carries a penalty... i need to check the rule book:cop:

Ribs are on and for those that I offended their tender sensibilities with my PBR well here's proof I'm in touch with my feminine side

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 400
So what kind of fine establishment do you have to go to so you can find PBR in a bottle?

You guys are making me sad reminding me there's no BB on tonight. :sad:
Looking good so far, minus the beverage choices. :p

Looks great man, glad you got it and starting on it already. Always makes me smile when one of the guys I have been talking to finally gets it and enjoys the quality and everything I described. Holler if you need anything bro.

Back