A BBQ Brethren Event **NYS Championship. 4th annual Battle of The BBQ Brethren. August 7-8. Application is up ***

central air in my tent

Hey phil..I was thinking, since its going to be hot in august, when the competition is do you think we can run central air off your generator into my tent ?
Ac in DA tent
I will be snoring like a son of a gun

cant wait for the comp, congrats on pulling this together

Hmmmm... how do I work this one out with the wife!!! :shock:
"Hey(insert wifes name) i am going out to have a couple beers with my friends, be back later. Do you need me to pick anything up for you while i am gone. call me on my cell phone if u need me"

seems pretty easy.

It'll be great to see you!!

We all look forward to seeing you also. We all miss everyone from Phil, Vinny, Wes, Willy B, Clint, Julie, Steve Z and all our BBQ Brothers and Sisters. Michele, Ruth, Gary, Kyle and I are really looking forward to this! It's been much, much too long. We are going to let the good times roll.....:thumb::clap2:

We all look forward to seeing you also. We all miss everyone from Phil, Vinny, Wes, Willy B, Clint, Julie, Steve Z and all our BBQ Brothers and Sisters. Michele, Ruth, Gary, Kyle and I are really looking forward to this! It's been much, much too long. We are going to let the good times roll.....:thumb::clap2:

Rock on! I just saw ya'll a month or so ago but i called our junkie friend and he'll be cooking with me that weekend. Battle of the BBQ Brethren circa 2007...

I am working on the logistics of driving from NC to NY to do this.....yea, I'm new at this whole comp deal, but think it would be great fun up there.

I am working on the logistics of driving from NC to NY to do this.....yea, I'm new at this whole comp deal, but think it would be great fun up there.

It would be great to have you here. Were you thinking of competing or hanging out?

If it makes it easier, I have some equipment that you can borrow (some kettles, tables, etc.).

Eric

Was thinking about either or really. Wouldn't mind competing. Wouldnt mind just attending

Wife is actually up for it, she has never been up that way. Just have to find a place for her to stay. She didn't like sleeping on the ground much.

So i guess say yea we will be there. Looking foward to it. Just need to make sure I get someone trained at the church to run the lighting system before then now!

Hello

Hello.... this sounds like a great time for a great cause.

Being on Long Island, we would love to have you come down.

Eric

Eric.....It is I....The man with the badge......Your doing a great job. Thankyou

And the location is 700 Furrows rd Holtsville at the PAL complex behind Jkings Foods

About a 9 hour drive for me to get up there. Think we are going to make it. Wife said I have to find her somewhere to spend the night though. One night of sleeping on the ground at the last comp did her in!

About a 9 hour drive for me to get up there. Think we are going to make it. Wife said I have to find her somewhere to spend the night though. One night of sleeping on the ground at the last comp did her in!

There are quite a few hotels in the area, including one (It MAY be a Marriott) about a mile from the complex.

Residence Inn Long Island Holtsville

• 25 Middle Avenue
  • Holtsville, New York 11742 USA
  • Phone: 1-631-475-9500
Total Travel Estimate: 3 minutes / 2.11 miles

applications

any word on applications to this meatsrosity

They have applications at McDonalds! I was in there yesterday and asked if they had any and they said YES! And it's free! Weird thing is that it asked for references. Guess these bbq comps are getting more thorough.

Seriously, though, I was going to do a different comp that month, but now I'm thinking of switching to this one. Hopefully, we can have a quiet time late at night so I can get some sleep this time. :p

Back