Preferred rubs/ overseas shipment

Kickback BBQ on Guam

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Living out here we have to mail order anything that is out of the ordinary. Although I laugh at the guys that buy banana leaves we do have a disadvantage when it comes to rubs/ sauces and spices. I've always made my own and have kept a log for 10 years of what was used and the end result. We have always taken the time to make notes immediately after eating to critique our finished product. I'm getting as close to the best that I can come up with given the ingredients that are available so I want to try some of the commercial rubs that I hear about here. I cook mostly ribs/ chicken quarters/ brisket/ and the occasional fattie.
1. What would you use and where do you get it?
2. Do you know if they will ship via USPS Priority Mail?

Most sites/ suppliers dont show GU (Guam) as a mailing address.
Thanks in advance, my family and friends appreciate you and your input (we've all gained weight since I started with this group).

You have not been a member here very long so I'm going to clue you into something. Don't worry about getting a store to ship to you. Figure out what you want, post it here and someone will be more than happy to buy it and ship it to you. Reimbursement through PayPal will work for many.

You have not been a member here very long so I'm going to clue you into something. Don't worry about getting a store to ship to you. Figure out what you want, post it here and someone will be more than happy to buy it and ship it to you. Reimbursement through PayPal will work for many.

Kickback, one new member to another, I'd be happy to help you out. What are you looking for?

You may also check with BBQ Bubba. He may be willing to ship overseas. Then again, maybe not :)

http://www.greatlakesbbqsupply.com/

If all else fails, as Larry said, you'll probably find more than a few Brothers willing to help out, myself included.

As far as what I use, it's hard to go wrong with Plowboy's Yardbird and Bovine Bold or Spicewine's Hen and Hog Dust and Heffer Dust. Spicewine's All Purpose Seasoning is good stuff as well. Great Lakes BBQ Supply carries all of these.

You may also check with BBQ Bubba. He may be willing to ship overseas. Then again, maybe not :)

http://www.greatlakesbbqsupply.com/

If all else fails, as Larry said, you'll probably find more than a few Brothers willing to help out, myself included.

I'm sure Bubba will ship it but someone will have to show him where it is on a map.

Thanks for all of the advice. I ordered Bovine Bold and Yardbird and i'm also gonna try some heffer dust from Bubba.
I wasn't sure if the heffer dust was a bait or a repellent but I figured as long as it was dark when I used it no body would see or care anyhow.
It's kind of like the moped theory. There fun to ride but you don't want your buddies to see you with it.

I guarantee you the cheapest shipping possible!

If I can find you on the map! :)

Back