New BBQ Pitmasters ~ Ribs and Burnt Ends at the top of the hour

I like Pellets stuff so much I want to run by all his competitors and inject their temple with a injector full of acid for him. God that was a good brisket

This episode will go down as The KC Hero or Zero show....

This show has just lost so much credibility with me. They have a restaurant on here as a Pitmaster and there is not even BBQ on the damn menu. Fark!

We have Smokin' Guns, Oklahoma Joes, Sparky's in Kearney, Wabash in Excelsior Springs, and a dozens of other restaurants who have comp teams. And they pick a damn shop that serves grease to people with nose rings.

http://grinderspizza.com/index.php?/grinders/menu/

This show has just lost so much credibility with me. They have a restaurant on here as a Pitmaster and there is not even BBQ on the damn menu. Fark!

Hop on YouTube and watch their auditions. You'll understand why they're on TV. It has nothing to do with BBQ. This is entertainment.

that Grinders guy is a bit of a clown, no? It takes real talent to keep dirty white smoke billowing out of a Primo for that long of a time. They would have been just as good taking a guy off of the street and given him a Traeger and a bottle of KC Masterpiece

We just shot our audition video for next season yesterday. It would be so kick arse to get on the show. They're looking for 2 man teams for next season. We shall see.

that Grinders guy is a bit of a clown, no? It takes real talent to keep dirty white smoke billowing out of a Primo for that long of a time. They would have been just as good taking a guy off of the street and given him a Traeger and a bottle of KC Masterpiece

I really hope they don't have another episode with a dude like that. It really put a damper on the whole episode.

I've been looking around online for the TrueBud BBQ Sauce. Is that for sale locally in KC?

Back