View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 07:41 AM   #1
Neil
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Default Saturdays Cook Pron

Got a chance to fire up the WSM yesterday so I took advantage of the decent weather (20* and sunshine which is a rarity on this side of Lake Michigan in the winter). First on the agenda was a 10# Pork Centerloin that my chiropractor asked me to cook up. (We have a barter arrangement, he cracks my wife's and my backs and I cook for him) A 19 yr. old friend of his son had a stroke last week and since his Treager is on the outs he asked if I could cook the roast for him to take over to the family. Please keep them in your prayers. I then decided to smoke a couple rings of Koegel/s Bologna (the absolute best), one for the backcracker and one for me. As long as I was at it I made a "Lattice of Love" (Bacon Explosion Fatty with Provolone and SunDried tomatoes) then to finish cooked some chicken drumstrick "Lolly Pops" for dinner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02-04-08 052.jpg (53.5 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg 02-04-08 055.jpg (91.2 KB, 55 views)

Mange Bene Viva Bene!

Old Country Over/Under, Weber: 18.5" WSM, 22.5" WSM, Weber Performer(Col. Steve Austin Mod), Two 22.5" Kettles, & a Smokey Joe; Old Country 36" griddle, Luhr-Jensen Big Chief, Turkey Fryer, Rocky Mountain Camp Stove and a UDS.

Last edited by Neil; 05-27-2012 at 08:47 AM..
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote