Finished Farkin Fatty, as promised PRON

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Here she is boys and girls. I gotta admit, I am proud of this puppy. It has to be my best effort yet. This will be my entry into the Fatty Throwdown, and no matter the results, it has stretched my creative talents to new hieghts. The contents are stated in the other thread showing only the uncooked version, so refer to that thread if you need to. I did some calculations and figure this was real close to 3.75 pounds before cooking, and I'm sure it will add twice that many after eating. (Or should I say grazing?)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 211
  • finished fatty 003.jpg
    finished fatty 003.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 209
  • finished fatty 004.jpg
    finished fatty 004.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 208
  • finished fatty 005.jpg
    finished fatty 005.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 209
Now that there is some good lookin eats:-D

Very tasty and interesting looking fatty there. Dang near looks like a big ole meat loaf once you cut into it.

That is a meal and a 1/2. Nice job. How did you roll that fatty??

That is a meal and a 1/2. Nice job. How did you roll that fatty??

I dressed the bottom layer with the peppers and cheese, placed the second layer on top and dressed it, squished the layers together by laying a cutting board over the saran wrap covered layers. Removed the cutting board and wrap, put the chorizo cross ways on the layers. Both the layers and chorizo were on a piece of saran wrap. By lifting the saran wrap from one end, the fatty starts to roll itself, it's just a matter of lifting, rolling and pulling the wrap away from the meat. Not too hard at all...

Its so horrible for you it even makes the lettuce look unhealthy!

good job!

Let's see here --- 1 fatty @ 3.75 pounds, divided by four teenagers of the male persuasion, equals 1 old fat guy going hungry :eek:.

Well, that's what happens if you only make one :biggrin:.

Serves ya right :twisted:.

BOT - good lookin' eats right there!

Back