BBQ Banners

watertowerbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Brothers, I need your help! :-D

My wife and I are going to purchase a banner to hang on our 10' x 10' canopy at competitions (we actually use 2 canopies). Anyway, we can't decide on how big the banner should be. We think we've narrowed it down to the following:

1. 2' x 4'
2. 2' x 5'
3. 3' x 5'
4. other

We intend to show the outline of a water tank on the left side and on the right side it will say,

Water Tower BBQ
Competition BBQ Team
Ankeny, IA

Any help will be greatly appreciated. We are hoping to order on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Thanks!

Have you talked to the person who is making your banner about their recommendations? The guy that did mine told me what size things would look best and did a layout for me as a proof. Here's what we wound up with. I think it was 20" X 8'. Notice that the outside corners were left open so sponsors names can be added later. I put my company name on one corner so I can do some writing off of expenses.:biggrin:

The one I just had made is a 3ft by 8ft with white on both sides for sponsers

Brothers, I need your help! :-D

My wife and I are going to purchase a banner to hang on our 10' x 10' canopy at competitions (we actually use 2 canopies). Anyway, we can't decide on how big the banner should be. We think we've narrowed it down to the following:

1. 2' x 4'
2. 2' x 5'
3. 3' x 5'
4. other

We intend to show the outline of a water tank on the left side and on the right side it will say,

Water Tower BBQ
Competition BBQ Team
Ankeny, IA

Any help will be greatly appreciated. We are hoping to order on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Thanks!

Attachments

• Banner.jpg
    Banner.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 120
Have you talked to the person who is making your banner about their recommendations? The guy that did mine told me what size things would look best and did a layout for me as a proof. Here's what we wound up with. I think it was 20" X 8'. Notice that the outside corners were left open so sponsors names can be added later. I put my company name on one corner so I can do some writing off of expenses.:biggrin:

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0720hr9.jpg

My wife asked about a 2' x 4' and asked if that would look good. He said that it would look good regardless of the size (salesman mod). Hence, I went to the brethren! :-D

Matt, in hindsite, i would have had mine made smaller. It's 2x8 now. If I had to do it all over agian, I'd go with a 2x4.

I went with a large one cause I wanted sponsors on it, but you can go with a smaller one and get individual signs made up for sponsors.

Just my opinion.

Here is what mine looks like. It's 3X10.

I use it like this and it makes a nice barrier to keep spectators out of the EZ up.

Mike (Slamdunkpro) does a really nice job on these and the materials are really heavy duty.

Attachments

• Front veiw of site.jpg
    Front veiw of site.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 97
Mike also did mine and it turned out fantasic.......

Here is what mine looks like. It's 3X10.

I use it like this and it makes a nice barrier to keep spectators out of the EZ up.

Mike (Slamdunkpro) does a really nice job on these and the materials are really heavy duty.

I went 2 x 5 on our first and I will be going to at least 3 x 10. We always have trouble getting it to stay centered in the EZ up and finding a good hook point. I think the 10 feet will work out well, as that is the size of our tent.

We went with 3 x 10 also. I like the size of it.

Attachments

• AZ.jpg
    AZ.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 81
Back