New Spicewine pics!

Very nice. And that was also very generous of Jay to toss in the chitter.

Damn!!! I forgot to put the Spicewine sticker on the terlet!!:cry:

Well................Jay mail him a sticker!:roll::roll::roll::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats Bro, I love the pic of you hugging that cooker!! You are a happy man in that pic!!

About time you got a real pit! Congrats man, she looks great!!

If there is a barbecuers' midlife crisis, this might be it. I gotta wonder how much love BigMista's UDS's are going to get now that he's got this little hotrod to tool around in.

If there is a barbecuers' midlife crisis, this might be it. I gotta wonder how much love BigMista's UDS's are going to get now that he's got this little hotrod to tool around in.

As his teammate, I feel you should let your wife know what wives do for their BBQ'n husbands. I'll stand over here and watch the sparks fly...

This is killing me,all these Spicewines all around me. Oh why,oh why did i sell them both. My brothers told me not to and my wife told me not to,what the fark was i thinking. Talked to Thom today wtf it's only money. :wink:

Congrats Neil,your going to love it.

Welcome!

by the way, with the dolly style wheels, do they touch the ground when it is on the casters or is there a small margin? This is a mod I need to add to mine (along with handle bars or D rings for the sides)

I am ordering all the Western Spicewines like this
on the casters the handtruck wheels clear the ground
I have tie downs on the front top of the smokers headed this way

Note the pics were taken in Neils Man Cave
A toilet and room for a smoker add a Big Screen and You wont see me until
Monday

Congrats Mista!! Nice Smoker!!

Back