BarBeQlossal Results

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
81 Teams (not every team entered every category)

Overall
  1. Boys of BBQ & Patty - 671.4286
  2. 4 Mile Smokin Crew - 658.2848
  3. Smokin Triggers - 654.8572
  4. PDT - 651.4280
  5. Munchin Hogs @ the Hilton - 651.9992
  6. QUAU - 651.4280
  7. The Heat is On - 650.8572
  8. Pork Pullin Plowboys - 650.8568
  9. Meadow Valley BBQ - 648.5706
  10. Claxon's Pig Daddys - 645.1424
Whole Hog
  1. 4 Mile Smokin Crew
  2. Boys of BBQ & Patty
  3. Claxon's Pig Daddys
  4. Uncle Earnie
  5. Smokin Triggers
  6. BBQ-n Buddies
  7. TheSlabs.com
  8. Tru Q Brothers BBQ
  9. Smokin Guns
  10. Beer: 30 BBQ Team (Ray Lampe)
Ribs
  1. Pellet Envy (Rod Gray cooked with Yankee BBQ & Scottie of CancerSucks)
  2. Woody's Smoke Shack
  3. Grumpy Old Farts
  4. Smokin Triggers
  5. Hired Hand
  6. Tru Q Brothers BBQ
  7. Top Shelf Grilling
  8. Bunsen Burners
  9. Lazy Toads BBQ
  10. Boys of BBQ & Patty
Pork Shoulder
  1. Farm Boy BBQ
  2. Smokin Clones
  3. Chicago BBQ Company
  4. Harley's Fencing Crew
  5. Smokin Triggers
  6. Lynch BBQ Company
  7. Daisy May's BBQ
  8. The Heat is On
  9. Pork Pullin Plowboys
  10. Meadow Valley BBQ
Pork Loin
  1. Quau
  2. Butt Stuffers
  3. Munchin Hogs @ the Hilton
  4. Boys of BBQ & Patty
  5. Tru Q Brothers BBQ
  6. Blue Collar BBQ
  7. Pork County BBQ
  8. 4 Mile Smokin Crew
  9. Claxon's Pig Daddys
  10. Up in Smoke BBQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, thats a great finish!!! How many categories did you cook on your new pellet pusher?

Congrats, thats a great finish!!! How many categories did you cook on your new pellet pusher?

Hog (23rd) and Butts(9th) = Traeger 200
Ribs (17th) and Loin (20th) = FE 100

We actually tied with three other teams for 13th in Ribs. We lost the tie breaker amongst all four teams. :evil: One more "taste" point and we would have been 9th in ribs and 4th overall. Double :evil::evil:!! 4th overall paid $2000.

Randy and I were pretty happy with how we did overall. We were not ashamed of anything we turned in.

wooot you didnt blame me and the mrs losh for loin. thanks for the company todd and randy was great meeting you guys today. 8th overall grats we didnt know because the call out was 5th and up. we was on the otherside of the stage area under a shade tree :p

wooot you didnt blame me and the mrs losh for loin. thanks for the company todd and randy was great meeting you guys today. 8th overall grats we didnt know because the call out was 5th and up. we was on the otherside of the stage area under a shade tree :p

20th in loin is the best we've ever done. We owe it all to you and the mrs. :wink:

We got to meet The N-2-Ques, ModelMaker, BBQ_Mayor (again), and Rookie48. Anyone I missed? Had a great visit with each of these Brethren.

The Brethren banner got a lot of attention this weekend. We were in a prime location for traffic.

8th over all not bad in that field, good job Todd and Randy.

20th in loin is the best we've ever done. We owe it all to you and the mrs. :wink:

We got to meet The N-2-Ques, ModelMaker, BBQ_Mayor (again), and Rookie48. Anyone I missed? Had a great visit with each of these Brethren.

The Brethren banner got a lot of attention this weekend. We were in a prime location for traffic.

Forgot Yankee in my list!!! :icon_blush:

the names don't sound familiar... The Smokin Triggers and Boys of BBQ and Patty are Brethren ?? :confused:

Congrats on the 8th overall Todd and Randy :eusa_clap

the names don't sound familiar... The Smokin Triggers and Boys of BBQ and Patty are Brethren ?? :confused:

I thought Trigg was, but maybe not active.

Patty just joined this week and Craig (The Boy) is BBQBoy. Not active poster.

Hopefully we can get them to the Cattle Call.

Last edited:
Congrats on the 8th overall Todd and Randy :eusa_clap

And Rodney got another 15 points to go towards Team of the Year in Ribs. That's 30 points in just the last couple of contests. :eusa_clap

They mentioned that Dr BBQ cooked the hog for Beer: 30 that placed.

It was great to meet Todd & Randy and it was real great to see them get a call! Sorry that I missed the other Brethren (except for Ray, who I did meet), but maybe next year we all can plan in advance for a mini-bash at the Expo:biggrin: .

And Rodney got another 15 points to go towards Team of the Year in Ribs. That's 30 points in just the last couple of contests. :eusa_clap

Unless I'm mistaken, this one doesn't count for TOY standings...

Great showing by all! Congrats!

What a dissapointment... Whatever this is that is giving me the shoulder pain ( heart again, sternum problem, farkin anxiety) really put a damper on joinin in the fun this weekend. We camped at the fair grounds (aka rollercoaster acres) purposley so we could mingle till all hours and not worry about drivin anywhere. After we met up with team Plowboy my pain was so bad I couldn't even walk back up to the motorhome had to catch a ride with one of the horse guys. Spent the entire night sitting at the dinnete table as it was the only way it didn't hurt much. Decided that right after judging we were gonna scram for home.
So it was great to meet Todd an John but will have to wait till next time to really get to chew the fat and meet the others.
Looks like I'm going to have to have surgery to close up my sternum again
which will shoot my summer fully in the arse...
So congrats to all the brethren on another good showing and will keep in touch via the keyboard.
ModelMaker

Back