It's Cheap Enuff Price......Bandera Clone....?

The quality varies on these. One will have decent welds and the next not so good. The metal thickness is not too bad. Much better than some of the imported crap but the doors look like they would be tough to get to seal properly. The bad door seals is what always kept me from buying one.

I think it'd be worth a look!

Be careful. Peeps is biased. :grin: I wonder if they would move one from another store so you could get a look at it??? I look at them every time I go to Academy. I really like the bandera style smokers.

Just put $100 into your Bandera, Smitty! Then you got the same thing!

He already has one? Maybe his money tree finally bloomed and he has money to burn.

It weighs close to 190#. Ad says free shipping over 39$???? That's better than lifting into your truck, transporting home and then unloading.

I'm thinking you can order it and if it is a piece of junk return it. Check the return policy.

I think Old Country makes great starter pits Academy carriers one for about $1,000 that's built solid. This model however has not impressed me. Pretty thin and a couple models I've touched don't sit flat on the ground....wobble back and forth. Not good.

Back