• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Operation BBQ Relief - Hurricane Isaac Response

stan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Everyone we are on our 4th day in New Orleans. We have splint into two locations one is in Braitwaite and the other in LaPlace. Since Friday at dinner we have cooked the protein for approximately 11,000 meals. We are going to be there through next Sunday as long as we have meat to cook and volunteers to help us.

If you are interested in volunteering please email info@operationbbqrelief.org or PM me. We have several large capacity cookers and could be doing up to 10,000 meals a day this week.

If you do not follow us on facebook check us out and "like us" on www.facebook.com/operationbbqrelief and/or follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/opbbqrelief.

We can also use monetary donations still as we have spent a lot of money so far and will have to spend more before it is over. Thank You!

So thrilled that you guys are down here doing this. If I weren't working crazy long hours myself I would come help.

If you need a big offset cooker let me know!

Man what a Fantastic Organization If I wasn't so far away I'd be there!! I'll Have to donate instead.

Keep up the great work!!

So thrilled that you guys are down here doing this. If I weren't working crazy long hours myself I would come help.

If you need a big offset cooker let me know!

We may need it! I will let you know!

I want to thank the guys from the Louisiana BBQ Cookers Association for helping us and the other guys that have come out and are heading home today! The Shed BBQ Joint will be sending one of their mobile kitchens over for OBR to use and 17th Street BBQ is sending rub/sauce and Western Wood are helping support with charcoal/wood but we still need a few volunteers. Thanks

Back