Is there such a thing as "too many knives"?

It's good to have some knives around that you don't care about. Those are for the wife, the inlaws, and guests. There are other knives that nobody farking touches but me. I'm guessing you already have that one figured out.

Is long pork hard on knives?

Get a few of these [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Norpro-Inch-Aluminum-Magnetic-Knife/dp/B0014WNVHC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1357156260&sr=8-3&keywords=knife+magnetic+strip"]Norpro 18 Inch Aluminum Magnetic Knife Bar: Amazon.com: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

One cannot have too many "sharp" knives. I have a number of German & Japanese knives but my very thin filleting knife by Dexter Russell gets the most use - often for jobs it isn't designed for but it is so easy to sharpen with my Dexter Russell steel.

Is this right up there with "can I have too many smokers/cookers/grills?" or "to much beer", or to much "SE&" Forget it...................what was the question

Hmmm....this one was listed in the "Also Viewed" section...

...it swivels...

513cPV35qXL._SY450_.jpg

Amazon.com: CHEFS Essentials Swivel Knife Block, 35 Slot: Kitchen & Dining

...and it has the name of my favorite NFL team on it!:thumb:

Farking decisions!:doh:

It's missing the i, great googlie mooglie! :roll:

Yea, probably but.......

I only have one decent knife, my brisket slicer. I have a few other cheap knives that I have picked up along the way. One of these days I will actually pick up some decent ones. It seems like every time I decide I am gonna get some something pops up.

It sounds so wrong, but...lets see your package.

Oooooo, looks pretty! I really thought you'd get the NFL promo knife holder, instead you got our twin.

As promised, here's a picture of my package.

IMG_7035.jpg

It's all because of some Farker named Woot. There's a couple posts about him somewhere. :mad: Luckily there was still room at the inn:

IMG_7033.jpg

Back