FEC class in Ponca City

Smokin Mike

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I was wondering how many brethrens are going to the Fast Eddy class Dec 6th?

Thanks

I went to the first one that they had. It was an awesome time.

take lots of notes!

I'll be there. It will be great to meet you, Michael.

I am flying in and out of Wichita and am planning on meeting BigDog for lunch on Sunday on my way home.

My wife gave the approval. Going to get my application in. Last week there were six spots left.

I'll try to join you on Sunday, Ron.

I'll be there. I'm really looking forward to the class and meeting fellow Brethren members.

I wish I could make this one!!!!

Having met Fast Eddy and Stuart, it should be a great class.

Oh yeah, ask if you can stay in the "official RV". :lol:
"Nice", to say the least!

TIM

The day I went the temp. was high twenties, winds gusting to near 40-45mph. Eddy had ten, maybe more cookers lined up for use,outside in the elements,(hands on class),and all worked flawlessly. Very impressive. Most stick burners could not keep up in the brutal winds. I really liked Paul and Eddy's differences enroute to the same place, winners circle.Plus, unlike many other classes, you get a book of examples. Great class,enjoy. Steve.

We enjoyed the class
have a great one
FYI the "Short walk" to Head Country....... aint
in 28 degree weather

Leaving for Ponca City after work in a couple of hours. Helping Eddy with the CBJ class on Friday. See everyone there. :icon_clown

I'll be there. It will be great to meet you, Michael.

I am flying in and out of Wichita and am planning on meeting BigDog for lunch on Sunday on my way home.

Ron, Are you staying in Wichita Saturday night?

We will be there helping to keep the pits filled with pellets. There I'm the dish washer.

I wish I could make this one!!!!

Having met Fast Eddy and Stuart, it should be a great class.

Oh yeah, ask if you can stay in the "official RV". :lol:
"Nice", to say the least!

TIM
If it is the RV he had at Plant City last year it is nicer than my house

Farkers! I'll think of you while I'm looking for my ball, in the rough or beyond, in Vegas:mad:

Leaving for Ponca City after work in a couple of hours. Helping Eddy with the CBJ class on Friday. See everyone there. :icon_clown

Ron, Are you staying in Wichita Saturday night?

Tell Eddy hi, and I'm envious, sorta. I'm feeding 600 so I'll have a good payday but you will continue your meteoric rise into the contest stratosphere!

Tell Eddy hi, and I'm envious, sorta. I'm feeding 600 so I'll have a good payday but you will continue your meteoric rise into the contest stratosphere!

You know you wanna be a Plowboy, baby! Ya got the shirt.

We will be there helping to keep the pits filled with pellets. There I'm the dish washer.

Don't be afraid to toss a few bags in the back of my truck while you are at it.

Oh, wait! They are probably Traeger pellets. Blech.

Farkers! I'll think of you while I'm looking for my ball, in the rough or beyond, in Vegas:mad:

I know the rough well. Fairways are for sissies!! :twisted::mrgreen:

Which course are you playing?

Back