Green or Red 22" Weber owners...

Countryhb

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I'm looking for the model # from both a red and a green 22" weber grill. Anyone got on they'd mind sharing?

That's why I asked if anyone had a model number. Weber wants the model number off the cooker before they'll sell the lid. I guess it's to prevent someone from buying the lids and using them on something else...

I sold all my Greenies last Summer, but if the lid off my Red Master-Touch (currently resting on my Performer) will help?

It's a "K" and the # on the vent says PAT.3538906

I have another lid in the shed in a box out in the North 40 I can get the # off tomorrow, if that'll help?

I've never seen any other numbers anywhere else on the grills.

Thanks Brian! I don't understand why they are being such tight-asses about wanting to sell their lids!

I called and asked Weber rep this same question ans was told the reason they are wanting the number is that when people buy lids without a Weber grill and modify then for other unintended uses and they get damaged or something happens to them the first step is they want Weber to replace them and that is Webers way of making sure the lids are only used for there intended purpose and the customer has a grill that has a warranty.

they have no individual numbers. just the production date code. thats how you register them. not sure why one would want to buy one frrom weber as they are much cheaper from cl.

Back