Catering or Mobile Concession Trailer

Q

QueTPiesBBQ

Anyone have any experience with setting up a bbq concession trailer or catering trailer?

Couple guys here have them, we're working on one.

What you got in mind? :biggrin:

Shouldn't you be reading the crispy skin thread? :twisted:

Chit....for next year I'm working on a way to get that chicken to stand up and dance once they pop open the clamshell.....:lol::biggrin:

uraslackertoo, Highjack over....I apoligize for Bubba...:tongue:

was thinking about getting an enclosed car hauler and converting it by putting cabinets sinks and the works inside. Not sure if it will pass the health inspection people.

was thinking about getting an enclosed car hauler and converting it by putting cabinets sinks and the works inside. Not sure if it will pass the health inspection people.

First step is to talk to your Health Department to understand their requirements.

If the trailer has a water closet, that is probably not going to fly, just so you know.

First step is to talk to your Health Department to understand their requirements.

If the trailer has a water closet, that is probably not going to fly, just so you know.

Except in Connecticut where they loved the idea. I went to them when I was gutting mine because I could use the extra space for all sosrts fo things. The guy doing the inspection said "why? I always get worried about trailers concessionaires wondering where they are going to the bathroom. In a pickle jar?" He had one requirement, that the black water and gray water had separate tanks, which they did already. Afterward in the inspection I had to switch the trailer dump to the service side and keep the water inlet on the opposite side.

My unit has a shower as well.

BUT CHECK WITH YOUR hd FIRST.

Back