Pig shots and chicken bomb(ette)s

seadad9903

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Not having anything else to do today, and wanting to do something for the second annual Noob vs. Veteran Throw Down, I made some pig shots and chicken bombettes. I didn't have any jalepenos, so they aren't full bombs. :becky:

The players: kielbasa, cream cheese, brown sugar, bacon, thin sliced chicken breasts, colby jack cheese & 3 Eyz rub.

main.php

Flattened the chicken some more, cut the kielbasa and doused everything with the rub

main.php

A couple of slices of cheese for each chicken, rolled up and then everything got a bacon jacket.

main.php

Added some cream cheese to the shots, topped with a little brown sugar. Then dusted everything with more rub.

main.php

main.php

Everybody onto the WSM Mini!

Before
main.php

main.php

After

main.php

main.php

And everything ready to be shoved into my pie hole. Added some steak fries with bacon gravy so I could cover the vegetable requirement.

main.php

Good eatin right there. Exactly what I'm cooking up this weekend for a friends girls graduation party!

I'm surprised to see this hasn't been bumped to the Wood Pile yet. I guess that means there's a whole new set of rules for Q Talk! Way to go, Ron! Us Whackadoodles love you. :love:

No... There's still enough OT posts in here :-D

Back