THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official I want a Brethren Hat if....

• Cost is no object I want one NOW! gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • $30? mmmmmmaybe....

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • $25? Yeah OK - they do look REALLY good

Votes: 170 40.8%
  • I'll take slightly less quality for $20 Alex

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • I've never paid more than $15 for a ball cap and I'm not about to start now

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Farker!

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
Yes, we are, Farker. Did not mean to be a downer, but the older hats did not fit my style profile :twisted:

So yer thinking something a little more like this hat? Maybe compromise and put a bill on it? :noidea:

photo-135.jpg

i voted cost no object. it is, but the credit card bill question from my "TFO" will get answered with a :noidea: :becky:

quality black cap, not too big o' logo on the front, bbq brethren in red on the back or side.

Are they the same design? Sorry, I am not a fan of the older models, and yes, I have one.:tape:

How much you want for that old hat? Some of us slackers fell into the 'snooze, ya lose" category.

Will trade ya a new one for your old one (assuming different design).

Is there ANY possibility of getting some made in a "trucker" style? I really love the two that I have (one worn only on special occasions) But honestly, they're just too damn hot in 90* weather.

I'll take at least two if they're the trucker style.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back