Brick and Mortar stores for Simple Marvelous rubs

nwbailey

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Are there any brick-and-mortar stores (national chains or stores local to the MD/D.C. area) that sell the simply marvelous rubs?

I ordered some already from Big Poppas, but was wondering if there was a local resource that I could get them from.

Thanks in advance.

I think Big Poppa is the only place to get it. You just have to make sure to get the 5 lb bags so you can get over the $40 free shipping limit.

I ordered the Spicy Apple and the PlowBoys YardBird.

Speaking of which, is the YardBird primarily for chicken, or is the name misleading?

I ordered the Spicy Apple and the PlowBoys YardBird.

Speaking of which, is the YardBird primarily for chicken, or is the name misleading?

The Plowboys YardBird is misleading. It is a great season all type of rub. It goes great on chicken (be careful though as it is salty, so don't over do it) It is great on pork butts, and it is really good on popcorn!

I've got a BM store and I carry SM, so move out west and I got you covered :thumb:.

The Plowboys YardBird is misleading. It is a great season all type of rub. It goes great on chicken (be careful though as it is salty, so don't over do it) It is great on pork butts, and it is really good on popcorn!

That's an understatement....

I love a heavy coating of rub, boy was I surprised the first time I used it. Ruined the ribs, now I use Simply Marvelous and OakRidge as my regular rubs.

Back