Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Naptown Barbayq - Annapolis, MD

Some of you are going to have to go out and buy your own Orange Crushes this year, as we'll have to pass on this one.

Rockin' Robyn's will be there and we may be able to help with the orange crush concern.

I grew up in Annapolis. As soon as I can get a team going (maybe next year) I'll have to come back and compete for the home town. Have fun all and good luck!

Hey BBQ'rs!

We're setting up the store at Naptown this weekend. Will be rolling in Thursday p.m. and setting/opening up the store on Friday!

We'll have Royal Oak Chef Select Briqs and Lump, Sauces/rubs out the wazzoo. Spitjacks, Gurus and replacement probes, gloves, foils, FAB, Butcher's, SMS disposable cutting boards, Mavericks...all that jazz.

Will have a Gator, Fatboy, and X-Party for sale. Some Weber Bullets, 26.5 Kettle, Performers, Meadow Creek stuff, etc. Will have a used Meadow Creek TS250/BBQ42 combo there for only $5,000 - in great shape! Also am bringing down GMG Pellet Grills. Have an FEC100 in stock - will bring it if anyone is interested....let me know.

Call or email if you need anything specific or have questions! See y'all down there!

Back