• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bought new CG Kamado $100

I apologize for the tease. I posted it on my phone and can't text that fast on the droid :tsk:

I saw a posting this morning on Craigslist stating new in box for $200. It was about 40 miles away so I offered $150 because of travel time. She agreed and I went to pick it up after work. Apparently she works at lowes and won it at a raffle. When I helped her get it out of the truck mostly assembled I noticed some damage. I guess it was a return. It has a few dents but nothing that cannot be fixed with a little work. Bottom line I haggled it down to a $100. :clap2: I learned from watching pawn stars :laugh:

20120323_204322.jpg

thats awesome man keep us posted on the cooks you do im sure you will be happy with it ill be unboxing mine by tuesday when i get my CGK from my gf for my bday

I apologize for the tease. I posted it on my phone and can't text that fast on the droid :tsk:

I saw a posting this morning on Craigslist stating new in box for $200. It was about 40 miles away so I offered $150 because of travel time. She agreed and I went to pick it up after work. Apparently she works at lowes and won it at a raffle. When I helped her get it out of the truck mostly assembled I noticed some damage. I guess it was a return. It has a few dents but nothing that cannot be fixed with a little work. Bottom line I haggled it down to a $100. :clap2: I learned from watching pawn stars :laugh:

20120323_204322.jpg

Way to go! Now can you cook something on it and become a Pr0n star? :loco:

These guys are becoming popular.

They work well, don't cost much, and the final result is awesome.

Forgot to mention they are highly fuel efficient. What's not to love!

I just finished assembly. It still needs a few more ajustments and modifications. It may not be the quality of a primo or BGE but I'm pretty sure I got my moneys worth! :grin: I might fire it up tonight.

20120324_142512.jpg

I just finished assembly. It still needs a few more ajustments and modifications. It may not be the quality of a primo or BGE but I'm pretty sure I got my moneys worth! :grin: I might fire it up tonight.

20120324_142512.jpg

You might fire it up? Come on put some meat in the smoke man!

Yes I will. Just lit it and only minimal leak on lip seal when all vents are closed.

jeez...I already have a wsm, performer, just got a summit and thought i was done. Now I see this post...

Back