Roll Call. Inside 30 days. RootsnBluesnBBQ Columbia MO Sept 9&10

mobow

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Will be my second comp as a participating team. Who else is in? keith

Will be good to see you again Spicewine. I have enjoyed your BBQ sauce very much. Thanx again for the sauce and for making us feel welcome in sedelia. keith

We missed last year as it was the same weekend as the AR. But we will be there this year. I'm not planning on drinking that weekend and my eye is on the prize!
See you there!

I will be there! Signed up very early, kept checking the page seeing when they would eventually put up the registration forms on their site. Can't wait! Glad to see other brethern will be there, please feel free to stop by ol' Red Ryder BBQ's tent and say hi, it will be my first every comp.

Lit and Loaded will be there - we have been away for awhile - Unlike Kick we will be drinking - I don't know if I will have my eyes on Millie. Maybe it should be on Spice just in case he gets frisky!

Yeah - we have been out for awhile - kids are getting that age of doing things during the Summer and Brian is in every organization in the world.

We are coming late to the party - had to take a small spot. Oh well, we will come over to Spice for a drink, or two, probably three, ok who knows how many.

I'll be there, but judging, not cooking. My wife's running in the half marathon so I couldn't commit to the whole weekend.

I fully expect you guys to give me the best q I've ever eaten.

No pressure....

I've received my official catering release form from Tricia. I'm toying with doing this one or Quincy........

If you want in better get er done, 52 teams to date. They would like two more teams and are gonna call it full at 56. keith

Last edited:
just got word this competition is full. look forward to seeing/meeting everyone. keith

Back