• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Weber Performance

Big Jim BBQ

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I was just at HD. They have the Weber Performance for $169 reg $329. I don't know much about this grill. Is this a deal? What are your thoughts?

get it while you can. charcoal grill with gas assist for lighting charcoal, and its a weber.

That's a fantastic price. If you are thinking of getting a new Weber go grab that one before someone beats you to it.

It's a Weber kettle it's good. A performer at that price, brand new, makes it great...

is that at all HD or just were your at..i got to check that out...all i can say is get out of my way HD here i come....

I don't really need another cooker but if that is the case I think I'll go ahead and get it even if I have to store it for awhile. I've never used Weber before but i have read lots of good things about them here on our site. So you think i can't go wrong?

I don't really need another cooker but if that is the case I think I'll go ahead and get it even if I have to store it for awhile. I've never used Weber before but i have read lots of good things about them here on our site. So you think i can't go wrong?

You can't go wrong, I love mine!:-D

I heard of that same price at an Ace Hardware this past week. No deal here, they said that was lower than their cost. Going to check HD in the AM.

wouldn't be surprised if something was miss marked.

I bought a Performer at Lowe's on Clearence in December for $200 and thought I had a great deal. $170 is even better. I upgraded from a OTG and am very happy. I finally put it together two weeks ago, have cooked on it several times since then, and am really glad I did. If you want a great charcoal cooker, it doesn't get much better, and the price is a great one!

dmp

http://www.amazon.com/Weber-847001-...sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=garden&qid=1279424062&sr=1-1

IS THAT the one you are referring to?
IF SO you are getting it at HALF AMAZON price which is a MASSIVE discount.
Get me all the rest to sell on craigslist or EBAY :)
That's the one. I went back this morning at opening and bought one in the box. The price was actually $164.50. This was at HD in Phenix City, Al. They had 6 or 7 in stock. The clerk said they had not sold as well as they expected. I started to buy more. I had said on the original thread that it was a Performance but that was HD's misprint. It is actually a Performer.

Back