Banner deal- Buy 1 get 2 free

This is an awesome deal! I looked it up and immediately wanted to take advantage of it. Then my wife asked "why? what do you need more banners for?". I failed to justify it, should have seen the question coming from a mile away. :faint:

Just decided this morning that I needed some new banners made, so this was very timely. The on-line design tools are not too bad. I will let you know how they turn out.

Just decided this morning that I needed some new banners made, so this was very timely. The on-line design tools are not too bad. I will let you know how they turn out.

I got to the point of adding them to the cart, and had yet to see a preview of it, and bailed... Please tell me that it will display a preview for centering, spacing, etc...

When mine arrive ill post it up. Ordered last week so they should be here soon.

I got to the point of adding them to the cart, and had yet to see a preview of it, and bailed... Please tell me that it will display a preview for centering, spacing, etc...

I sent them an image and asked for a preview and they were more then happy to help--after I checked out---ending up canceling the order but will give it another try after Memphis--seemed liked nice folks

Got my banners in the mail yesterday exactly how I designed them and good quality. Arrived in 3 business days. Great deal :clap:

Back