My 1st Real Sponsor!

S

sigmasmokers

I was contacted this weekend by a guy who has come around and tasted my food and the last 2 contests I competed in. Come to find out, he owns a little, well known, meat market here in town. He offered to provide my meat for the contests that I compete in if I will put his advertisement up in my space. :) $ :)

Steve

Congratulations! Getting a regular and dependable source of good meat is a real coup! :D See if he'll trim up your ribs - the bandsaw makes short work of squaring up a rack of ribs!

That is great news. Not only deflects your costs, but also an act like that proves somebody likes your cooking. Hope this guy is the first of many more sponsors for you.

Congrats, Steve! Now ya need to find a beer distributor to sponsor ya . . . :lol:

Congrats, Steve! Sponsors are great! It's only for this one contest, but I got two and an extra $350 in my pocket for supplies, meat and groceries!

Way to go Steve! Let us all know the store name. I'll go back and personally thank him for helpin' out a Q brutha when I make my annual Christmas trip to Tulsa. Now go make him proud and bring home a GC trophy!

Congratulations Steve. That really says something about your Q if he came to you instead of you contacting him!

Back