• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Adam Perry Lang Inspired Tri Tip

Foxfire

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I picked up Charred and Scruffed last week and decided to try some od APL's techniques on a tri tip I was saving for dinner tonight. Didn't go all out with scoring the crust or using an herb brush (Daaaaad... We're hungryyyyyy...), but used his Basic Baste, flipping the meat and applying every 3-4 min, and a board sauce with olive oil, cilantro, parsley, thyme, sea salt and pepper. Pulled it off the kamado at 125 and served with the better half's soy sauce & garlic roasted green beans. All I can say is, I'm a fan! Sorry there's not more pron, too dark by the grills to do the meat justice.

c10cbce4fc4d65f88af80e479397db8d_zps471c9c05.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Cindy reports the following regarding the green beans: toss in olive oil and soy sauce with minced garlic and red pepper flakes to taste. Roast 15 to 20 min at 400. "I don't measure", she says. :rolleyes:

Scott that's a great looking feast! Tell Cindy thanks on the bean recipe, can't wait to try them. :thumb:

Scott that's a great looking feast! Tell Cindy thanks on the bean recipe, can't wait to try them. :thumb:

Sometimes when entertaining we do the same thing but with Chinese long beans from the local Asian market. :thumb:

I think that picture was taken on the intersection of Broadway and Main in Flavortown.

Cindy reports the following regarding the green beans: toss in olive oil and soy sauce with minced garlic and red pepper flakes to taste. Roast 15 to 20 min at 400. "I don't measure", she says. :rolleyes:

I do asimilar thing but start with sesame oil, then add oyster sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes, sirache sauce and soy sauce. Blanche beans then stir fry. very easy and very good.

BTY, your Tri tip looks killer.:thumb:

Back