Rack for aluminum pan size

Big Country BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I don't have any pans right now but what size of racks do I need for the small pans and the large pans if someone can help me out!! Better yet if you can post a link of which rack to buy id deeply appreciate!

I make what you're talking about.They allow you to stack pan over pan or other configurations. If you would pm me about how many and size pans you want to use, I'll be glad to help. I make custom and standard sizes and chrome plate them. Steve.

Steam table pans are standard sized and come in full size and half size. You can buy racks for them at Ace Mart or Allied Kenco. Search for "wire rack". Here is a link to the full sized rack at Ace Mart - http://www.acemart.com/prod4592.html
You can also buy half sized and full sized lids for foil pans at Sam's Club. The lids come in handy for ribs and chicken thighs, but you still have to wrap for bigger cuts of meat.

To clarify, I make the racks that hold the pans. Not the ones for the product inside. Sorry for the confusion, but I still make cool items. Thanks. Steve.

I make what you're talking about.They allow you to stack pan over pan or other configurations. If you would pm me about how many and size pans you want to use, I'll be glad to help. I make custom and standard sizes and chrome plate them. Steve.

Can ya post a pic or two of your creations?

Back