What about eggs?

What will you eat an egg on?

• Burgers

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Enchiladas

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Yes, Yes and probably more!

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • No! Why are you doing that to your food?!

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
Okay, Nucornhusker reminded me that I too, have had a peanut butter burger and loved it. I was tricked into eating it, and it was good

Egg Cheese and Bacon would be one of the most common breakfast rolls down here. or is that up here? depends on how you look at it I suppose:loco:

For me, a grilled cheese sandwich is made with 2 slices of plain bread buttered with a slice of Velveeta/yellow/"American" cheese in between. It is browned in a pan on both sides until the cheese is melted and then served with a bowl of Campbell's tomato soup. This is comfort food from my childhood. Please forgive me if I am stating the obvious.

Breakfast sandwiches never crossed my path until Mc&Dons & BK came out with their breakfast products.

Anyway, Deguerre's post was a dope slap for me to enjoy some
ignored foods in a new combination that I would not have thought of.

I would like to know how your breakfast rolls are assembled.

For me, a grilled cheese sandwich is made with 2 slices of plain bread buttered with a slice of Velveeta/yellow/"American" cheese in between. It is browned in a pan on both sides until the cheese is melted and then served with a bowl of Campbell's tomato soup. This is comfort food from my childhood. Please forgive me if I am stating the obvious.

Breakfast sandwiches never crossed my path until Mc&Dons & BK came out with their breakfast products.

Anyway, Deguerre's post was a dope slap for me to enjoy some
ignored foods in a new combination that I would not have thought of.

I would like to know how your breakfast rolls are assembled.

My way would be a Warmed Buttered roll that has a good layer of Sliced Cheddar ( melty plastic stuff :biggrin1:) cheese, topped with some layered Bacon that has been pan fried,or Grilled direct, topped with a runny fried Egg.
Put the lid on and allow the egg yolk to be the sauce.

I think I need a cold shower:twitch:

Egg on anything not a dessert. Peanut butter hamburgers were a big seller around here when drive in restaurants were everywhere. You could get them everywhere you could park and eat. Now they are as lost as are the real drive ins, and I ain't talkin' 'bout MickeyDee's or the other 'fast food' joints.:thumb:

I've been hearing of this also, can't say it sound too good to me.

They have a burger in Lafeyette IN at Triple XXX. It is called the Duane Purvis burger, my wife has had it and she said it is amazing, I on the other hand am not interested in trying it.

Spamsandwich.jpg

I love a fried egg, and I love a good burger, but I'm not going to intentionally put a fried egg on my burger.

I love peanut butter and I love a good burger, but I'm not going to combine them either.

That's too bad. You only live once; and time goes by faster each day.

13 years ago I had just turned 40 years old and a couple of co-workers
asked me if I wanted to go out and have some Sushi with them. I laughed
and made my normal Sushi jokes and walked out of the building to my
truck, to go home. That's when I realized that life was going by so fast.
I decided to go back and go out with them and try some Sushi. I was
sure I wouldn't like it; but I decided to try it anyway.
I loved it, Sushi is now one of my favorite foods.

Try some new things,
eggs on burgers, sandwiches etc. It's pretty much the same as a
breakfast burrito or egg on a muffin. Try an egg on your next burger,
if you don't like it, that's OK. But to decide you don't like something
you have never tried, is just being mean to yourself.

Here in Saint Louis our diners server up slingers, which consists of hash browns, a burger, two eggs anyway you want them (I always go sunny side up) covered in chili, cheese and onions. This is always best late at night after a night out.

I love a fried egg, and I love a good burger, but I'm not going to intentionally put a fried egg on my burger.

I love peanut butter and I love a good burger, but I'm not going to combine them either.

Actually Peanut Butter on a Burger is surprisingly good! A local shop opened up last year and has one on the menu. Bottom Right Under burgers "The PL Chatter".

http://www.ajs-sandwiches.com/ajs-sandwiches-menu/

I will not eat them with some spuds;
I will not eat them with Milk Duds.
I will not eat them in a stew;
I will not eat them with some 'Roo.

I like my eggs just as they are;
On a plate or in a jar.
Fried or scrambled, sometimes boiled.
With only butter as my oil.

But..

I do eat them in the air
And I WOULD eat them with Deguerre (wait that sounds weird)
And would eat them in a car;
with fatties made by gtr.

[time out]

that's enough suess for one day

[time in]

Back