Finally pulled the trigger!

SOB

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Picked this up today, to bad its 39° outside and raining today with a chance of accumulating snow tonight here in KC. Might be a couple days before I get to use it.

IMG_20130502_145016_066.jpg

The red is the fastest, but the black is pretty close. Congrats on the new girl

The red is the fastest, but the black is pretty close. Congrats on the new girl
British Racing Green is faster as it has Racing in the title:mrgreen: Oh and congrats!

Orange is the fastest it is stated that way right on their website. you really have to look for it tho.

Congrats! I own a Red and a Purple and the Purple is a tad faster... But "is faster better?" A common question in a certain commercial that has been playing lately. I asked one of my twin 5 year old nieces that this weekend and she said "It depends. If you are at the top of a building and need to get down, you can go down the stairs or take the elevator or jump off the roof. So I would say NO, faster is not always better." She's a smart one

Thanks everyone, can't wait to use it.
O ya they promised this was a special edition BLACK one and its faster by a full second than any other pen ever made!:-D

Nice, too bad you didn't spend the extra cash to get the superfast red one though!

Jeff

Next to the Egg, it's the second best thing I bought to cook with. Mine's black with flames :)

I can't believe you didn't get the orange one. It is faster than the speed of light. True story.

From the title I thought you had shot your spouse. Instead!!!!
John

Nice new toy. Snow ???

DSCN1137_zps587c0bde.jpg

Back