My first fatty fiesta...

txags2011

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Well, i had no school stuff to do today so i decided to try my hand at a few fatties and found it to be a more daunting task that expected.

I made two, one with JD hot sausage, roasted poblanos, garlic, onions, and cheese. The other one is just a plain old original straight out of the package with a bacon weave.

Fatty parts
IMG_3451.jpg
Little Fatty
IMG_3454.jpg
Big Fatty- MAJOR blowout but thats cool cause it tasted great, left some of the ribs in the poblanos after roasting them to give it a little more edge
IMG_3455.jpg
IMG_3458.jpg
IMG_3460.JPG

For my first try i was pretty pleased with the outcome. The little one looked the best but the big one had great flavors, despite being ugly. I'll definitely be trying another one soon because they are a pretty fantastic and easy creation once you have it down. The bigger one didnt work as well as i had hoped (i rolled it to try and get some layers instead of a big blob inside) so i think i will try building a fatty piston of my own to remedy that problem in the future. these made quite a few people really full and i still have tons i dont know what to do with.

thanks and gig'em

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesey blow out.............still yum!!!

I am sure everyone has had a fatty blowout in there time. My first egg and cheese fatty was a blowout before I even got in off of the counter. :biggrin:

They both look delicious!

Back