Lemonade and tea for drop off

HBMTN

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I have a client wanting Tea & Lemonade for a drop off meal I am doing in May. I have never dropped off drinks like this before. Is there a disposible way to put larger amounts of tea in with drink valve for filling cups so that I do not have to lend or rent my cateraide 5 gallon containers?

Thanks

WalMart sells 2 gallon or so containers with screw on lids with spigots. Plastic and only a few bucks each.

Charge a deposit on the coolers?

I bought 40 1 gallon milk jugs and caps (no labels) from a local dairy many years ago for a scout outing where we had to pack in all of our water. I think I paid a quarter a piece for them.

Chris

Charge a deposit on the coolers?

I bought 40 1 gallon milk jugs and caps (no labels) from a local dairy many years ago for a scout outing where we had to pack in all of our water. I think I paid a quarter a piece for them.

Just thinking out loud here...

Chris

Do you have a resturaunt depot near you? you can get 1 gallon jugs there for about 12-14 bucks for 24 of them i think. if not, swing by your fav mom and pop restaurant and ask them to order them.. sure they will help you out. every food house carries them..

I have a client wanting Tea & Lemonade for a drop off meal I am doing in May. I have never dropped off drinks like this before. Is there a disposible way to put larger amounts of tea in with drink valve for filling cups so that I do not have to lend or rent my cateraide 5 gallon containers?

Thanks

41X%2Bp2HvjPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Collapsible water container, also used for cooling excess wort during brewing. Cheap enough that if you don't get it back, then no big. Just take a deposit for 10 bucks

Restaurant Depot has gallon jugs for sale, just never priced them.

Back