BBQ Brethren "Feast of the Hobo - Something Cooked from the Can" Throwdown!

So no one here can "shut you the fark up" and yet your brother doesn't utter a sound???? bizarre.
It is odd, but, there you are. Yes, he is not one to post on forums at all. Then again, like Guerry, he is a government worker, unlike Guerry, he does not use his government computer to post photos on the internet :becky:

I would add, he has two small boys who are engaged in a "Spy vs. Spy" like war in which collateral damage is high, and his wife was never equipped for the carnage. So my brother is often so worn out he has little time to do anything but silently weep in the corner of his bedroom at night.

Then again, like Guerry, he is a government worker, unlike Guerry, he does not use his government computer to post photos on the internet :becky:

I would add, he has two small boys who are engaged in a "Spy vs. Spy" like war in which collateral damage is high, and his wife was never equipped for the carnage. So my brother is often so worn out he has little time to do anything but silently weep in the corner of his bedroom at night.

(ssshhhhhhhhhhhh!)
My sympathies for your brother though.

Let me get this straight...

I'm still the only one to post an entry? :confused:

Looks like another 20 dish landslide coming in at the 11th hour. :tsk:

Let me get this straight...

I'm still the only one to post an entry? :confused:

Looks like another 20 dish landslide coming in at the 11th hour. :tsk:

I have a couple days to create my masterpiece.

Probably be my first and last throwdown entry but I am planning on giving it my best shot.:thumb:

Probably be my first and last throwdown entry but I am planning on giving it my best shot.:thumb:

First of many and most likely a victory, I'm sure! Otherwise, it takes at least getting 2 "0"s in a row before getting frustrated. :becky:

I'm guessing that if this won't get a response from him then nothing will!

You should have thrown in something about "wife wearing the pants" or "Will always be living in the shadow of his fantasticly amazing older brother" - that might have done it... :p

He basks in the shadow of the greatness of his older brother. Of course, his youngest son is a lot like me, which is what causes a lot of his problems, which he has no idea about, as the little guy is only 6 and is yet to discover all the ways he can disrupt his dad's and mom's bliss.

Looks like my opportunity to cook one of these!

picture.php

I better see lots of "Home Style Goodness"!!!!

My skepticism monitor is at full howl right now.

The BBQQB

I'm not sure who that Sweet Sue character is, but she appears to have a thing for jellied chicken.

I'm thinking I will avoid her kitchen... :sick:

Good luck with the throwdown. But, if there is ever an avatar contest yours wins hands down.

Someone get this guy a decent camera! With a clearer photo, I think we could have a winner on our hands. :clap2:

And to the rest of you. You're scaring me. If it isn't already part of the rules, I think it should be that you have to actually eat what you enter. :p

Truth is, I do have a decent camera... just usually forget to use it. The thing that I think is really strange about that picture is if you really look at it, certain parts look very clear, :laugh:

Back