Who wants to see WiredBBQ coverage at the Jack Daniels Comp?

• Thread starter Icon IT Solutions
  • Start date
I

Icon IT Solutions

Hello all,

We are trying to get a feel for the response we may get at this event. We had over 3k viewers watch the American Royal and hope to continue with good coverage to many more events. So if anyone would like to see this event covered, please chime in.

At the moment we are on the fence, but a good push will send us South.

Thank you,

I think it would be GREAT! There are a lot of folks who would tune in from all over the country to see who wins.

That would be great...but i dont think cell reception is that good down there, atleast when we went last year it wasnt. Im not sure how you transmit though so it may not be an issue

I for one would really enjoy seeing all your footage.
I want to show my wife what happens at the Royal contest.
I loved the off the cuff conversations that you folks did, no rehersal, nothing fake....it was all for real.
Keep up the great work.

I would love to watch it as I'll never get there in person. :thumb:

You guys did a great job from what I've seen now that I'm home, and I saw you everywhere. I'd love to see the same thing for the Jack!

A web cast seems as close as I will ever get. I would watch without a doubt.

ML

I would love to watch it as I'll never get there in person. :thumb:

I also thought that 2 years ago myself.

I am sure if you could afford the trip our and back there are several bbq brethren teams that would welcome you with open arms to hang with them to assist in cooking.:thumb:

Im in the minority but i vote no. To me its one of those deals that should be experienced in person only

Hello all,

We are trying to get a feel for the response we may get at this event. We had over 3k viewers watch the American Royal and hope to continue with good coverage to many more events. So if anyone would like to see this event covered, please chime in.

At the moment we are on the fence, but a good push will send us South.

Thank you,

Go for it!!!! Maybe I can get on again.....that is, ...if you'll have me again. LOLOL :laugh:

Bunny

I think it would be great! Roc City Rib Fest would also be interested in sponsoring, PM me!

Im in the minority but i vote no. To me its one of those deals that should be experienced in person only
If I wait for that to happen, I may an ancient old man who can't move!

I vote a HUGE yes! Thank you for your excellent coverage of the Royal and I am excited as can be about the prospect of coverage of the Jack.

Thank you for even considering it!

Back