Who should pick the category left open by the "Burger" Throwdown?

Who should pick the category left open by the Burger Throwdown?

• High Q (because he picked a great category)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smokey Al Gold (because he created the item resulting in the Great Chicken Sammich Debacle of 2010)

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • bigabyte (because he needs something to do)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • BBQchef33 (Phil, because we really want to know what he would pick)

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • The Green Force (Technically, they could pick any category at any time if they wanted)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Put up a poll to decide (because I need a good polling, it has been far too long since I was polled)

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Please choose from the choices above. I was unable to attach this poll to the original thread due to some error (heck, it might not work here either).

Chris, since this poll to decide the category isn't over until Sunday, can we have an extra week for this throwdown? :becky:
OK, I'll leave it open an extra week, making it end on Sunday 5/1. See, I can do things without making a poll!:becky:

Really? :shocked: Wow, I never thought that'd be possible. So this will run in parallel with the Hamburger one. Wow, the schedule is going to be all messed up!
With these Throwdowns, it can seem like air traffic control what with all......
201.gif

As much as I like participating in polls......

.....mmmmm, what happened with the burger TD?:rolleyes::confused:

Hmmmmm.....I voted for the Green Force. I figured since they never do ANYTHING around here....might as well do SOMETHING!:twisted::heh::wink:

My close second vote was Poobah. Now that I see the results....I wish I'd have voted for him. I never look at a poll prior to voting....:rolleyes:

I've always wondered what Phil would pick if he could........

I see THAT, but you said, "Who should pick the category left open by the Burger Throwdown?"

THAT's where I'm confused.

......OK....not JUST confused about that....but this time THAT's the confusion I was.....never mind.:tsk:
Oh, I gotcha now.

Well, the main thing is that I made this a Special Throwdown in order to leave it open an extra week. So it will run from 4/15 - 5/1 instead of 4/15 - 4/24 which would be normal.

Doing this causes a problem for the scheduling in regards to the deciding of categories. The Mustard Throwdown will end this weekend and go up for voting on Monday 4/18 and voting will end on Saturday 4/23. The winner of that will decide the category that starts on 4/29. Since this Burger Throwdown will not end on 4/24, that means no category will go up for voting on Monday 4/25, meaning no winner announced on Saturday 4/30 meaning nobody decides the category that starts on Friday 5/6.

So, in order for us to have a category that starts on Friday 5/6, I have put up this poll.

For some reason it makes perfect sense to me...but I might just be insane.:shock:

Man, I step away for a couple weeks to visit family, and all heck breaks out, I am now unsure what we ar supposed to be doing. I need a chicken sammich

Back