SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

1st official Entry

Please accept this as my first official entry to smite the noobs. Sorry for the delay, cooked this two weeks ago, but only got the pics off the camera tonight! Vacationing is hard!

I give you, Keg Fried Chicken!
chick9.jpg

Cook thread is here: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141619

Gentlemen, the first of our reinforcements has arrived! Well done sir!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Indochickennasigoreng1.jpg

Now THAT, is farken cooking!:hungry:

Cap'n MOOSE Sir... We need to watch out for this crafty bugger:shocked:

He could just do us ALL in!

We made a grave mistake in Sailing without him... I mean FARK! Even his NAME is BUCCANEER, and we farked off to fight the evil Noobian Armarda without so much as a second thought...

There's only one thing for it Cap'n... we either offer him an alliance, or we launch a super sneak attack and Keelhaul the Blighter before he knows whats happening... These mercinary privateers are a dangerous lot.. Especially when they are Aussie Kimberly Trackers... :shock:

NOT to be farken messed with... (First Blood Mod :shock::shock::shock: )

Cheers!

Pte Smokin Aussie "Digger" Bill

We made a grave mistake in Sailing without him... I mean FARK! Even his NAME is BUCCANEER, and we farked off to fight the evil Noobian Armarda without so much as a second thought...

There's only one thing for it Cap'n... we either offer him an alliance, or we launch a super sneak attack and Keelhaul the Blighter before he knows whats happening... These mercinary privateers are a dangerous lot.. Especially when they are Aussie Kimberly Trackers... :shock:

Cheers!

FARK!!! Can't Scotty just beam the Farkernaught up??? :rapture:

This intelligence just in:

The Noobs have been laying low of late after the recent barrage put on them by the USS Farkanught.

Do NOT let your guard down. A Major Offensive is expected this weekend. If few shots are fired, we can safely deduce that they have expended most of their Ammo until they can resupply.

End Report.

Last edited:
Indochickennasigoreng1.jpg

Now THAT, is farken cooking!:hungry:

Cheers!

This is a huge compliment from Brother SmokinAussie, himself master of the Asian BBQ scene!!
:yo:
:bow:

Cap'n Moose's silence yawns out across the waters :Cry:

From the opposition, man, thank you brother!
Feeling quite chuffed ATM!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

You guys are welcome for some tucker at my place anytime!!!:biggrin1:

Make that 2 of us that feel the same way. How did you know my weakness?!?! I can't resist anything when it's prepared with an egg on top.

Back