That is just...the most unfarkingbelievably amazingly fall down funny, brilliant, creative thing I've just about ever seen! Thanks for bringing a much needed smile to my face today!

What I love about all this is how Burger King sank at LEAST thousands of dollars into their entire development for the advertising and the recipe list to create a food that appeals to the BBQ crowd.

Then you've got one guy with a website sounding board, and a few hours of spare time.. and BK is just totally blown out of the water.
I'd gladly spend 4 bucks on this creation over what BK came up with any day.

They've fallen a long way from the wonders of the Double Whopper. Those bastages!

That is just...the most unfarkingbelievably amazingly fall down funny, brilliant, creative thing I've just about ever seen! Thanks for bringing a much needed smile to my face today!

Couldn't have said it better :thumb:

Just to cool :bow: :bow: :bow:

that is awesome......with some creative knife work you could give those dogs a rectanglar shape

thats just hillarious...

The fast food approximation of bones as mixed up meat surprise (cheap sausage) is just priceless.

Someone may have already said this but !FARKIN AWESOME! :clap2::clap2:
I don't know now whether to go to BK or make my own :wink:

They look good, but I think you use too much real meat in them to be authentic BK ribs.

When making Corn Dogs the roll the dog in flour or baking powder for the batter to cling better. Maybe try that.
I would like to humbly offer the name " Canine Ribs" or "K9 Ribs"
I will give this a go for the grandkids.
Ed

Back