• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Free BBQ gloves thru Sunday - 9/23

Got my rubs and gloves yesterday also. Can't wait to try them out. One question though, i noticed a chemical odor coming off the gloves. Is this normal for new gloves that'll subside over time? My other set of gloves i have from Texas BBQ rubs never smelled like that.

Got my rubs and gloves yesterday also. Can't wait to try them out. One question though, i noticed a chemical odor coming off the gloves. Is this normal for new gloves that'll subside over time? My other set of gloves i have from Texas BBQ rubs never smelled like that.

New smell of being PVC coated. They are kept in a sealed bag, therefore you can smell them initally. You can wash and dry them before use. :thumb:

I figured it was because they were new and still outgasing. I initially didn't smell anything till i washed them under hot water last night and they still had the odor this morning. I'll give them another wash and i'm sure with time they'll be fine. Thanks!!!

I'm pretty new to this forum and had never heard of your rubs before. I think I have read every post in this forum and am ready to buy the 7-pack to try them all out. Wish I had seen this before! I melted my BBQ gloves in a roaster I thought was turned off! Oops!

I'll be placing my order shortly. Can wait to try them out.
-Marc

Marc,

I sent you an email letting you know, that we are on back order for two of our rubs. Your order will go out no later than Tuesday. I will include a pair of gloves for you. :thumb:

Welcome to the Brethren!

I received my order a few days later than I thought. It was sent to my billing address (which is my parents), instead of my shipping address.

I used some of the apple rub on a fatty and it tasted dericious! I'm looking forward to trying the other rubs.

Damn I hate I missed this!!! I still need to place an order. Gloves would've been nice. Maybe a lil help with the shipping instead????:wink:

Back