• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Smoker Shipped Today!!!

No need for pressurized water.... you can manualy feed it if there is no water supply....

Honestly the bark looked and had the exact same texture as the SF and the Jambo Backyard that I’ve owned. It surprised me because I expected less and was prepared to adjust but I ran a simple rub of killer hog the bbq rub plus coarse pepper and kosher salt. If I would have gone pure Texas style it would have been like black grit sandpaper bark which I love but I’m prepping for comps and that mahogany is the move.

Sweet! So would love to hear your thoughts on this verses the hunsaker can? Obviously this will Cook way more but am interested in taste test. Amesome cooker and nice work!

Comparison

I haven’t had the Hunsaker very long but the biggest difference aside from the actual cookers would be the stickburner flavor. The Can is awesome, just different. Hard to replace the flavor from a clean fire with sticks and a huge part of the MMS I believe is how great the airflow is. Very different than I expected and how you can create temp zones based on where you place your fire. Definitely will still use the can but I’m in love with the mms
Sweet! So would love to hear your thoughts on this verses the hunsaker can? Obviously this will Cook way more but am interested in taste test. Amesome cooker and nice work!

Congrats Matt! Seeing your excitement and pics takes me back to the excitement I had several years ago when my MMS-48 was delivered. And the cool thing is that even after having for a good bit I still love it and love the food that comes off of if.

Back