View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 02:52 PM   #146
cowgirl
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : jeanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolesfan954 View Post
Please accept my apology for doubting your abilities. I am so used to people on the internet claiming to be what they are not that I am naturally cynical about what I believe.
It is almost beyond my belief that anyone (note I said anyone, not a woman) could be so talented in so many ways. I was thinking of the the old movie, "Christmas in Connecticut" in which the famous food writer was a complete fabrication.
I hope you'll find it in your heart to accept me back as a valued member of the brethren. If you have no objections, I'll be glad to publically post this apology.
Richard
Thank you for the apology. As I said in my PM reply to you, I've not met many people like you. I live in a farming/ranching community... and am not the only woman who raises animals on her own. It's a way of life out here,
nothing unusual. Some might not be as addicted to smoking as I am but they all cook up a storm.

I did google "Christmas in Connecticut" I've not heard of it....and to answer your question,
Quote:
You do have TV, don't you?
Yes I DO have a tv..... Other modern conveniences too.

Again, apology accepted.

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote