four turkey breasts

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

these all hit 160 degrees internal within 4 minutes of each other, starting with the left one and moving to the right. i couldn't have done that if i tried! :biggrin:

4turkeybreasts-030.jpg

4turkeybreasts-034.jpg

4turkeybreasts-035.jpg

4turkeybreasts-037.jpg

4turkeybreasts-038.jpg

4turkeybreasts-041.jpg

4turkeybreasts-040.jpg

i took one to my brother's house for the family thanksgiving and i gave three away. just gave them away...

for free.

I love the array!!! Beautiful color. I wish we had done multiple breasts -- I'm regretting the decision to go with only one turkey today.

all that and i didn't bring home any leftovers. i've got two more fresh breasts in the fridge so guess what i'm doing today? :biggrin:

All 4 look Fantastic. I believe I cound smell those smoking all the way in Phoenix.

Nice lookin' boobs bro! :p Did you get new thermometers or just mod them with nuts for spacers? I wanted to do a boob or two but the 18 lb turkey got in my way all day! :lol:

I wish I would have been on the "gave away" part of that deal.
Those looked great Rick!

looking good man! what did you put on them? or how did you prep?

they all have a rub of deep pit seasoning from mt st helens and some of my special spices and some fresh rosemary and thyme. a melted butter baste near the end

these all hit 160 degrees internal within 4 minutes of each other, starting with the left one and moving to the right. i couldn't have done that if i tried! :biggrin:

I personally don't believe too much in coincidence. Unconscious skill, maybe... Blind luck, possibly... but you tend to make great food happen! Or you're just smart enough not to show us your not so perfect results.

They're beautiful.

Rick those are some nice breasts. ? The carts you have for the eggs, I have the same ones for about 1 1/2 years now. They are showing signs of rust comming through the chrome. Are yours showing any signs of this ?:icon_bigsmil

Nice breasts! I will try one today. Why pull at 160? Not 170?

because they are done at 160. they will also cary over and continue to cook after you remove them, especially if you foil.

Rick those are some nice breasts. ? The carts you have for the eggs, I have the same ones for about 1 1/2 years now. They are showing signs of rust comming through the chrome. Are yours showing any signs of this ?:icon_bigsmil

not yet. i keep them inside

Back