• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

KCBS Board Nominees

Merl

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Nominations of candidates, for a three year term to the KCBS Board are being accepted. Nominations close October 31, 2007. Do you know a qualified person? Do you have skills in non-Profit administration? Would a KCBS member desire to devote their efforts for the future of KCBS?
For nomination and election information go to WWW.KCBS.US Merl Whitebook
KCBS Nominating Chairperson

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Thank You to those of you who nominated me. I have accepted my nomination. I look forward to the election and the opportunity of serving the KCBS should I be fortunate enough to be elected.

Thank You to those of you who nominated me. I have accepted my nomination. I look forward to the election and the opportunity of serving the KCBS should I be fortunate enough to be elected.

Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer versus the other candidates.

The nominations have closed. The candidates have all been contacted. Several nominees have declined nomination. (will not be named) The candidates were tonight certified eligable. The list of candidates will be posted on the KCBS website, saturday night or Sunday. Troy is at a competition so its when he has time.

Good luck to all those who are running.
Yours in Q

Merl

We've got three loyal Brethren running for the KCBS Board of Directors !!!

Poobah, Sled & SIDE !!!

From the KCBS website.....

http://www.kcbs.us/news.php?id=21

The following are the names of the 2008 candidates for the Kansas City Barbecue Society Board of Directors. You will be hearing more from each of them in the Bullsheet and on this web site. Good luck to all the cadidates.

Lynn Bruce
Clint Cantwell
Kim Collier
Joe Ferguson
Rod Gray
Drew Grega
Larry King
John Markus
Phil Rizzardi
Ed Roith
Tana Shupe
Carol Whitebook
Steve Zeravica

Last edited:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Gotta renew my membership now so I can vote.

Thanks Vinny.

well that makes things very interestring. I look forward to hearing all of their positions on things in regards to the KCBS. Good Luck to all of the Brethren!!

Each candidate has been send a questionaire for them to express their views on issues, they identify as important to KCBS. The answers will be published in the December and Jan Bullsheet and be on the KCBS website. KCBS members will also be able view the answers and bio on the online election website.
Yours in Q

Merl Whitebook
Nominations Chairperson
mwhitebook at kcbs.us

Back