• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Brethren Hat Poll

The official I want a Brethren Hat if....

• Cost is no object I want one NOW! gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • $30? mmmmmmaybe....

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • $25? Yeah OK - they do look REALLY good

Votes: 170 40.8%
  • I'll take slightly less quality for $20 Alex

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • I've never paid more than $15 for a ball cap and I'm not about to start now

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Farker!

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
Yes, we are, Farker. Did not mean to be a downer, but the older hats did not fit my style profile :twisted:

So yer thinking something a little more like this hat? Maybe compromise and put a bill on it? :noidea:

photo-135.jpg

I can take a pic when I get to the house. Again, this is my personal opinion and it is not meant to dismay others from purchasing.

I can take a pic when I get to the house. Again, this is my personal opinion and it is not meant to dismay others from purchasing.

Personally, I'd LOVE just a plain black cap with the Logo as the only thing embroidered. That would be classy.

As a woman, I don't wear hats...but a visor on the other hand- that would be great! Just my .02

i voted cost no object. it is, but the credit card bill question from my "TFO" will get answered with a :noidea: :becky:

quality black cap, not too big o' logo on the front, bbq brethren in red on the back or side.

Are they the same design? Sorry, I am not a fan of the older models, and yes, I have one.:tape:

How much you want for that old hat? Some of us slackers fell into the 'snooze, ya lose" category.

Will trade ya a new one for your old one (assuming different design).

I voted for the 25 bucks option, even though I hate to cover my nice hair do.............

wallace

Is there ANY possibility of getting some made in a "trucker" style? I really love the two that I have (one worn only on special occasions) But honestly, they're just too damn hot in 90* weather.

I'll take at least two if they're the trucker style.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Is there ANY possibility of getting some made in a "trucker" style? I really love the two that I have (one worn only on special occasions) But honestly, they're just too damn hot in 90* weather.

I'll take at least two if they're the trucker style.
By Trucker style do you mean the mesh back?

I like the idea of a black cap, embroidered logo on front, BBQ Brethren embroidered on back, and NO MESH!

Back