so i did a whole chicken... here it goes.

tbone30349

Reaction score
what up my good people. I hope this thread finds you and your families in good heath and spirits. So I did a whole chick today. I got this "sittin Chicken" thingy that I Used. Here's how it went

View attachment 75ATTACH]

rubbed it wth a bunch of stuff, then poured some Goya mojo criollo in the sittin chicken.

20130217_190224.jpg

finished result

I like to call it (because my last name is Byrd) Byrd's Byrd. Get it? Lol. OK, bad joke, but anyway. what ya think.

Looks great gotta love mojo. Try some homemad mojo you'll never touch Goya again!

I thought it looked great on my teeny little phone screen, and then realized you hadn't cooked it yet! Lol So yeah, Byrd's cooked Byrd looks really great! :thumb:

Looks great from down here.
Gotta say that rubbing it with a bunch of stuff sure looks like it worked.
Cheers.
Titch

I'd eat it!!

But then, you just can't go wrong with chicken. It's good for you and that looks like a healthy way to cook it.

My dr told me to stop eating the skin. WTF. I just looked at her kinda funny. Lol

I'd eat it!!

But then, you just can't go wrong with chicken. It's good for you and that looks like a healthy way to cook it.

My dr told me to stop eating the skin. WTF. I just looked at her kinda funny. Lol

Did she look funny back? Lol.

It was good. Think it should have gone longer though. I pulled it at 170° in the breast, but it was still "too pink" for my liking near the joints. It was very juicy and flavorful though. Definitely worth trying again.

Back