Opinions about this Grill

mcdanman

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I was looking at this gril/smoker I saw at Sears. Does anyone have any feedback?

Masterbuilt 10040310 Deluxe Full Size Charcoal Grill

In all honesty, the metal is thin, the finish won't hold up and it will rust out. They also leak a lot of air making it hard to control temps for indirect/bbq cooking. For $150 you can crank out amazing Q on a Weber one touch gold or watch Crsigslist for a clean used Weber Performer for the same $$.

I have a Masterbuilt grill, it no longer gets used as was said above it leaks! I had to put foil along the back just to stop heat getting out (still could not regulate well enough) ended up parking it and getting a Weber 22" (ok more than one:shock:)

Two Weber OTS 22s will give you more grill space for less money.

Performer w/gas assist. 295 shipped at amazon- [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Weber-1421001-Performer-Charcoal-Grill/dp/B002M1PQZE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360783813&sr=8-1&keywords=weber+performer"]Amazon.com: Weber 1421001 Performer Charcoal Grill, Black: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

BOOM.

Thanks For The Feedback

I figured it might be too cheap - you get what you pay for. I think I will stick with the WSM

Back