Need help for King of the Smoker this weekend!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hey folks!

I am vending at King of the Smoker in Palm Springs this weekend and I am spread a little thin. I could use a couple of folks to come out and help me serve. You can come out Friday and help with the prep work or you can come Saturday and help with the cooking and serving. Or both it's up to you but I need some hands. Who's with me?

I can conceivably slide over there after work on Friday (that'd put me in Indio around 8pm I think) & help Friday nite & Sat. morning, but I gotta be back in CC Sat. afternoon, so I'd have to split around 11 or noon.

I ain't afraid of a little work, so let me know.

Hey folks!

I am vending at King of the Smoker in Palm Springs this weekend and I am spread a little thin. I could use a couple of folks to come out and help me serve. You can come out Friday and help with the prep work or you can come Saturday and help with the cooking and serving. Or both it's up to you but I need some hands. Who's with me?

Neal, I might be able to help you out.

562 212-0183

Andy

Got the prep crew covered. I just need cooking and service for Saturday. Any takers?

Wish I could swing thru for that one. Wont be back to socal till next week. any other events the next few weeks?

Help

I hope you got my voicemail I left you last week. I have a gig that weekend. Wish I could. Talked to Dave Malone at the Veterans Holiday event this weekend and he was pretty excited to be competing in the King of the Smokers.

Bill I got your message. I ain't at you at all. Make that money man!

Back