Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Biker Blues n BBQ Salisbury NC 9/21-9/22, 2012

Still "tentative" as judges (per the email on Friday).

Too bad they still can't "confirm" any judges, as we may end up not judging this because of the short time left.

I'd like to judge, but I applied pretty late and I think I'm at the back of the standby/reserve list. It sounds from their updates like they're getting a good number of teams signing up, so who knows.

Haven't heard anything back yet on confirming judges -- last email I have stated they should be confirmed on or before Sept. 10.

We'll be there as well. Looking forward to it. Its gonna be a big event.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We were signed up to table captain.... but after Apex, the hook was set again to cook. So, we dropped out of the "judging" list and signed up to cook....

That is all up in the air right now as my dad is not doing well. Gary is aware of it and knows that at any minute, we might have to make the trip.... hope we get to see everyone again.

bump.....

almost here. Here is a link to the website with the teams listed.... looks like a pretty tough field....

Looks like a great time to me...

Agree - looks great. Also, I believe they're still getting teams as of this morning - up to something like 51/52, and there's still room for more.

Judge's notifications were supposed to have finished going out yesterday morning.

Link for any interested - didn't see it in smoke-n-my-i's post. http://www.bikerbluesbbqrally.com/

Last edited:
Holy Smoke BBQ -NC is in.
We are part of team Pelletheads.com that cooked in Apex, NC in June.
Will be cooking in the Americian Royal Invitational and Open and in "The Jack" with team Pelletheads.com.

Gary, the originizer has made room for about 60 teams. Sure he can add a few more. This will be a good contest. Heard it was well run last year.

Back