Vegas, any Brethren take home some hardware?

GreenDrake

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Awards should be up soon yes? I know Sterling, Steph and JD are there....at least I think Steph went. How'd the day go?

Wow, what is the record for consecutive GC's? Nice work Harry. Great work to all of the other brethren competing as well.

Harry has a hot hand for sure
What 6 GCs in a row?

Harry is on a great roll right now. However, he GC'd the first day at Knotts but not the second day (didn't you help the GC the 2nd day?). If you count only locations and not events, its 5 out of 6 locations with only the Mesa location a shut out.

Congratulation to Harry and his helpers this weekend. It is a great turn around from last years results in LV.

Benny

Last edited:
Wow, our lil ole PNWBA boys Dances with Smoke took Brisket. Awesome. Now just stay away from the comps out here and we'll be good this summer. Nice work Dances with Smoke

Mad Dawgz BBQ took 6th in Ribs. Got a little cash as well, every little bit helps.

Awesome you guys. How cool is that. I'd love to take a spin someday and do a big show. We did the Skewered Apple last year in Yakima, big money show and got a walk but man, placing in the top tier with that kind of competition is some good stuff. Be proud.

Back