• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***SPECIAL*** Discussion Thread -> "National Pizza Month!" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Pizza, the lazy way

So this is my cheating entry for the pizza throwdown. I'll make a real one before it ends. These little guys are what I make for the family when we want a pie, don't want to order out, and I want to fire up the grill. The crust is just a flour tortilla. This time I made a pep and mushroom, pepperoni and spinach, and a chicken alfredo with left over homemade sauce, chicken, mushrooms, and fresh mozzarella. They crisp up to almost a cracker and we love em. Cheap, quick, and delicious.

Last edited:
That's a great looking little pie CharredApron. Bonus points for the background. Wish I was there on the water!!!

Dang, Jed, you're on fire! :mrgreen:

Nice looking pies...:clap2:

Well I had to do it eventually. Here is my first entry to a TD
cook is here
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173192

My pic of choice

tdpic_zps72345a91.jpg

Was going to enter my 2nd TD but after superlazy's post. I don't know.

Was going to enter my 2nd TD but after superlazy's post. I don't know.

It was a cook that took me way out of my "comfort zone" but
I had to do it!!!

Try, I Love Pizza!! I may vote for you....

Being that I threw together three tons of brick and concrete, I felt obliged to enter the pizza throwdown,

Pizza night is always a special treat, evrerybody makes their own pie, I cook em, get to play with fire

the cook thread is here

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173205

Please use this one as my entry into the October is Pizza Month Throwdown
foodandpizza10-13031800x600_zpseeda28e0.jpg

Finally got my dang comuter to upload these pics. That took longer than making the pizza.

Classic Margherita

Goat cheese, roasted red peppers and fresh spinach.

Rueben pizza, I did a 50/50 bread flour/rye flour when making this dough to get the rye to work properly.

My entry pic.

Back